Let’s Have a Good Time with Rhyme!
Fun and Informative Author Presentations for All Ages
- What it takes to be a children’s author
- Where authors get their ideas
- How a picture book is created — from
messy manuscript to printed page
- Stories Karen wrote as a little girl
- A letter from Dr. Seuss
- Publishing bloopers
- Reading All-Stars game — win books!
45–60 minutes, depending on age.
Number of Sessions
3 maximum per day
Size of Audience
Age of Audience
Although my books are designed primarily for early readers, I have spoken to children of all ages and presented to adults at teacher/reading conferences across the country.
Depends on the distance from my home in Northern California and school/library or conference needs. Please contact me for details using the email form on this page.
For more information, or to schedule a visit to your school or library, please use this form to contact me: